Applied Intuition is seeking a Government Sales lead. This person will lead the company’s efforts to provide cutting edge AV development, testing, and validation software to governments at all levels (both in the US and internationally). Government customers use Applied Intuition’s software both for internal research and development projects (i.e. deploying their own autonomous vehicles) as well as for testing and validating external AV providers that plan to deploy autonomous vehicles in their jurisdictions.
Additionally, this person will lead Applied Intuition’s efforts to establish commercial partnerships with non-government organizations that play a key role in establishing testing standards for AV’s.
- Lead interactions with international, federal, and state government procurement officers
- Establish commercial partnerships with standards organizations and other groups relevant to AV safety standards
- Work with the VP of Sales and local sales engineers to efficiently plan and run sales meetings
- Own a sales quota that will consistently help achieve sales metrics
- 7+ years in government sales organization at a medium or large enterprise software company
- Some technical background/familiarity with autonomous vehicles
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally (up to 50% travel)
- Strong "Hunter" mentality. Willing to be a self-starter, own end-to-end partnerships, and prospect without the aid of a large marketing team or sales resources
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Exceptional organizational skills