As a Product Designer you will be responsible for creating simple UX solutions to technically complex engineering challenges. You’ll be responsible for leading the design process of core features in our flagship products from concept through implementation, working closely with engineering and PM every step of the way.
What we look for:
- 4+ years of relevant interaction design experience
- Experience shipping software and the ability to thrive in a technical environment
- Portfolio that effectively communicates the elegance of your solutions
- Methodically untangles ambiguity and turns the results into tangible proposals
- Approaches problems from every angle, creating an array of solutions that shows a deep understanding of trade-offs and key objectives
- Knows when it’s appropriate to question, create, or build within constraints
- Values collaboration and transparency
- Taste and a genuine love of design
You might be a fit if you are interested in...
- Setting overall product vision
- Participating in a fast-paced, high growth startup
- Working on a deeply technical product and complex problems
About Design at Applied:
The development of autonomous vehicles (AVs) is one of today’s most rapidly evolving and technically challenging engineering endeavors. The goal of Applied’s design team is to make the process of bringing autonomy to market faster, safer, and easier by creating the world’s most innovative and intuitive AV development software.