We are actively looking for an experienced simulation engineer to join our team that is developing our proprietary simulation engine custom built for AV system development.
- Develop, implement, and validate models for various domains such as actor behavior.
- Extend interfaces between customer AV modules and simulator based on customer requirements.
- Optimize simulation performance for large scale simulation runs.
- Verify and validate simulator results, and improve accuracy as required.
- 2+ years background in developing simulation tools, or modeling physical problems.
- 5+ years experience in shipping complex software.
- Expertise in verification and validations methodologies applied to simulation development.
- Prior experience with either AV simulation, or vehicle simulation.
- Background in numerical methods, and simulation architectures.
- Expertise with performance optimization.
- Familiarity with cluster architectures.
- Working knowledge of common robotic middlewares such as ROS.