NOTE: This position can be based out of Detroit, Michigan or Sunnyvale, CA
We are currently looking for a sales engineer to work closely with our customers to understand their requirements and illustrate how Applied software can address their needs.
- Gather requirements based on customer needs through detailed technical discussions
- Demonstrate how Applied could provide value for customers
- Architect custom solutions for customer use cases using Applied software
- Work closely with developers to ensure new functionality is available for customer needs
- 2+ years of experience in technical sales for software products including direct customer interaction
- 2+ years as either an application engineer or a developer of complex software for enterprise applications
- Strong communication skills and focus on delighting the customer
- Ability to travel frequently to different customer locations worldwide to work onsite
Nice to have:
- Prior background in technical sales or application engineering for simulation products
- Experience in automotive OEMs or suppliers
- Deep software development expertise
- Prior work in autonomous vehicle development domains
At Applied Intuition, Inc. (Applied), we are building advanced simulation and infrastructure tools for the autonomous vehicle industry. Our goal is to allow companies pursuing AV technology (both Silicon Valley startups and traditional OEMs) to accelerate their software development process while ensuring that their AV products are safe for consumers. Our team is composed of senior engineers from a cross-section of companies, such as Alphabet (Google X and Waymo), Delphi, Tesla, General Motors, and Bosch, along with experienced sales managers and seasoned operations professionals. The company has offices in both Silicon Valley and Detroit, Michigan.