Applied Intuition is looking for a sales engineer to work closely with our customers in the greater Detroit area to understand their requirements and illustrate how Applied Intuition's software could address their needs. This position will report directly into the VP of Sales and will work closely with the Account Executive for the area.
- Gather requirements based on customer needs through detailed technical discussions
- Demonstrate how Applied could provide value for customer requirements
- Architect custom solutions for customer use cases using Applied software
- Work closely with developers to ensure any new functionality is available for customer needs
- 2+ years experience in technical sales for software products including direct customer interaction
- 2+ years background as either an application engineer, or a developer of complex software for enterprise applications
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to travel frequently to different customer locations to work onsite with them
Nice to have :
- Prior background in technical sales or application engineering for simulation products
- Experience in automotive OEM’s or suppliers
- Deep software development expertise
- Prior work in autonomous vehicle development domain
At Applied Intuition, Inc. (Applied), we are building advanced simulation and infrastructure tools for the autonomous vehicle industry. Our goal is to allow companies pursuing AV technology (both Silicon Valley startups and traditional OEMs) to accelerate their software development process while ensuring that their AV products are safe for consumers. Our team is composed of senior engineers from a cross-section of companies, such as Alphabet (Google X and Waymo), Delphi, Tesla, General Motors, and Bosch, along with experienced sales managers and seasoned operations professionals. The company has offices in both Silicon Valley and Detroit, Michigan.