As a UX Researcher you will be responsible for discovering, articulating, and advocating for the core needs of our users. You’ll collaborate closely with Design and Engineering teams to prioritize research opportunities, determine appropriate methods, and collect and analyze user behavior to inform product decisions.
What we look for:
- 4+ years of relevant UX research experience
- Experience integrating user research into the product design process and the ability to thrive in a technical environment
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process
- Ability to advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations
- Values collaboration and transparency
You might be a fit if you are interested in...
- Participating in a fast-paced, high growth startup
- Working on a deeply technical product
- Directly influencing product direction
- Growing in project management or content strategy
About Design at Applied:
The development of autonomous vehicles (AVs) is one of today’s most rapidly evolving and technically challenging engineering endeavors. The goal of Applied’s design team is to make the process of bringing autonomy to market faster, safer, and easier by creating the world’s most innovative and intuitive AV development software.