We are looking for a pipeline TD/software engineer with a strong skills in game engine development. As a game development specialist you will both work with Unreal Engine to improve the content ingestion pipelines and further develop our 3D virtual world environments toolset for autonomous vehicles.
At Applied, you will
- Create pipelines for automated, distributed, massive volume content ingestion
- Optimize our simulations based on performance/accuracy needs
- Extend Unreal to support larger areas and streaming
We’re looking for someone who
- Is an amazingly talented pipeline artist who has 3+ years experience in developing/maintaining game engines at a AAA game studio or technical director with realtime experience
- Has a background in deploying and optimizing software on multiple platforms (on-prem/cloud)
- Is an expert in best practices for game engine architecture for scalability and flexibility
Nice to have
- Prior experience in shipping Unreal Engine games
- Prior work in either autonomous vehicles or simulation products
- Knowledge of DCC tools (maya/Houdini)
- Familiar with game/movie pipelines.
Autonomy is one of the leading technological advances of this century that will come to impact our lives. The work you’ll do at Applied will meaningfully accelerate the efforts of the top autonomy teams in the world. At Applied, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting edge technology while working with major players across the industry and the globe.