We are actively looking for a senior devops engineer to support the deployment of simulation infrastructure at large scale for our customers.
- Create and implement best practices for deploying and maintaining software for multiple customers with minimal downtime and high reliability.
- Guide initial integration of Applied software with customer hardware and software infrastructure to support their use cases for simulation.
- Monitor Applied software on deployed machines, and architect solutions to any bottlenecks that are encountered.
- Improve developer efficiency by optimizing various workflows such as build systems.
- 2+ years experience in a DevOps role working on a large scale software product
- Expertise with microservice orchestration frameworks such as Kubernetes
- 2+ years experience working with containerized systems (eg. docker)
Nice to have :
- Prior work in either autonomous vehicles, or simulation products
- Background in management of big data streams
- Experience with deploying software on either public clouds (eg. AWS) or on-premise clusters