Applied Intuition is looking for a senior account executive to develop and own major accounts in a substantial geographic areas. The ideal candidate should be able to drive sales from initial meeting to closing contracts. The Sr Account Executive will report directly to our VP of Sales.
- Create a plan to prospect sales leads in a defined geographical region
- Schedule sales meetings using prior relationships and working with an inside sales rep
- Reporting metrics on effectiveness of outbound campaigns
- Work with the SVP of Sales and local sales engineers to efficiently plan and run sales meetings
- Own a sales quota that will consistently help achieve sales metrics
- 10+ years of experience as a sales account executive or similar role
- Strong "Hunter" mentality. You are willing to prospect on your own without the aid of a large marketing team or sales resources
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Strong communication and organizational skills that will keep the sales team on track for deliverables
- Prior background in technical sales within the automotive industry
- Desire to work in a culture that moves fast
- Past experience organizing projects and starting campaigns
- Experience using a consultative sales model
At Applied Intuition, Inc. (Applied), we are building advanced simulation and infrastructure tools for the autonomous vehicle industry. Our goal is to allow companies pursuing AV technology (both Silicon Valley startups and traditional OEMs) to accelerate their software development process while ensuring that their AV products are safe for consumers. Our team is composed of senior engineers from a cross-section of companies, such as Alphabet (Google X and Waymo), Delphi, Tesla, General Motors, and Bosch, along with experienced sales managers and seasoned operations professionals. The company has offices in both Silicon Valley and Detroit, Michigan.