We are actively looking for an experienced perception engineer to join our team. We are developing a proprietary simulation engine custom built for AV system development and in this role you will create cutting edge sensor models that can feed data to an AVs perception stack.
- Develop, implement, and validate models for AV sensors.
- Optimize simulation performance for large scale simulation runs.
- Verify and validate physics simulation results, and improve accuracy as required.
- Be a source of knowledge for AV perception systems.
- Strong C++ knowledge and excellent math skills.
- 2+ years background in developing simulation tools, or modeling physical problems.
- 2+ years experience in shipping complex software.
- Expertise in verification and validations methodologies applied to simulation development.
Nice to have:
- Prior experience with either AV simulation, or AV perception stack.
- Background in numerical methods, and simulation architectures.
- Experience with simulation or physics systems in a game engine.
- Experience working with PhysX and multithreaded systems.