We are looking for a passionate and experienced roboticist with solid software engineering skills to help shape and extend our world class AV products. At Applied, we encourage all engineers to take ownership over technical and product decisions, closely interact with users to collect feedback, and contribute to a thoughtful, dynamic team culture.
At Applied, you will
- Design and implement core components of our proprietary simulation engine
- Lead projects related to robotics such as motion planning, mapping, and system modeling
- Work with top autonomy companies to understand and solve unique challenges in simulation-based development and scalable testing of autonomy stacks
We’re looking for someone who
- Has a MS/PhD in robotics or a closely related area
- Has 2+ years of experience in shipping complex software
- Has 2+ years of experience in developing simulation tools or models of physical problems
Nice to have
- Expertise in methods and tools for engineering design, verification and validation, or a similar related area
- Prior work in either autonomous vehicles or simulation products
Autonomy is one of the leading technological advances of this century that will come to impact our lives. The work you’ll do at Applied will meaningfully accelerate the efforts of the top autonomy teams in the world. At Applied, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting edge technology while working with major players across the industry and the globe.