Our Enterprise Account Managers (EAMs) serves in a senior sales position responsible for developing, leading, and managing the business within a target list of enterprise and mid-sized robotics focused autonomous vehicle organizations.
- Engage new and existing customer base to explain how Applied Intuition’s infrastructure software tools and services can accelerate AV development
- Proactively and efficiently manage the deployment of resources with dedicated teams, virtual teams, and executive staff in support of business opportunities to ensure successful customer outcomes
- Manage complex enterprise sales campaigns across large enterprise customers
- Develop existing customers and new customer prospects
- Demonstrate advancement of customer relationships
- Create and execute of quarterly and annual business plans
- Travel to pursue customer opportunities as required worldwide
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of quota-carrying, solution-selling experience
- Experience selling complex technologies and into CXOs at Fortune 500 companies
- An entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative mindset
- Experience selling in the Automotive or Robotics engineering space is a plus
- Significant Enterprise Sales and strategic customer development experience
- Good executive presence, communication skills, and credibility
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual/quarterly goals and targets
About Applied Intuition:
As the foremost enabler of autonomous vehicle development, Applied Intuition equips engineering and product development teams with software that makes it faster, safer, and easier to bring autonomy to market.
Applied’s suite of products, focused on simulation and analytics, delivers sophisticated infrastructure built for scale. Industry leading companies of all sizes use Applied to comprehensively test and rapidly accelerate their autonomous vehicle development.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Detroit, Tokyo, and Munich, Applied is composed of software and automotive experts from the top companies in the world (such as Google, Amazon, Apple, Waymo, Tesla, Delphi, GM, and Bosch).