As a Brand Designer you will be responsible for defining, growing, and executing Applied’s visual identity across a wide range of mediums – including print, web, and environmental design – for all internal and public communications. You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with Product, Design, and Marketing leads to directly influence every touchpoint of the company: from our software products (iconography, colors) and office (interior, signage) to our business (sales materials, presentations) and marketing (CES booth, website).
What we look for:
- Portfolio that showcases a strong grasp of graphic design fundamentals and conceptual thinking
- Proficiency in standard creative software (like the Adobe suite, Figma) and the ingenuity to use unfamiliar tools to hack together a solution when needed
- Thoughtfully articulates opinions to defend and critique design choices
- Self directed, critical thinker who finds ways to create additional value
- Works efficiently and finds ways to deliver results in tight turnarounds
- Taste and a genuine love of design
You might be a fit if you are interested in...
- Learning what it takes to build a design career in Tech
- Participating in a fast-paced, high growth startup
- Growing/learning product design and UX skills
- Receiving direct mentorship from experienced Silicon Valley designers
About Design at Applied:
The development of autonomous vehicles (AVs) is one of today’s most rapidly evolving and technically challenging engineering endeavors. The goal of Applied’s design team is to make the process of bringing autonomy to market faster, safer, and easier by creating the world’s most innovative and intuitive AV development software.