We are looking for a software engineer with expertise in rendering and computer graphics. As a graphics specialist, you would be responsible for developing an efficient rendering pipeline for large scale, procedurally generated virtual environments in which autonomy stacks are tested. At Applied, we encourage all engineers to take ownership over technical and product decisions, closely interact with users to collect feedback, and contribute to a thoughtful, dynamic team culture.
At Applied, you will
- Own our 3D virtual world environment rendering pipeline, applying modern rendering techniques to create photo-realistic visuals
- Work with technical artists to create the right assets for different environments
We’re looking for someone who
- Has shipped AAA titles or has equivalent experience shipping Unreal Engine specific projects
- Has strong C++ knowledge and an ability to program and architect various core engine systems
- Has excellent knowledge of a broad range of graphics APIs and shader languages
- Has a strong background in 3D math and rendering algorithms, particularly global illumination systems
Nice to have
- Prior work in either autonomous vehicles or simulation products
Autonomy is one of the leading technological advances of this century that will come to impact our lives. The work you’ll do at Applied will meaningfully accelerate the efforts of the top autonomy teams in the world. At Applied, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting edge technology while working with major players across the industry and the globe.