We are actively looking for an technical artist to support us in creation of virtual worlds for an autonomous vehicle to interact with. In this role you will develop a pipeline for asset creation as well as contribute to the overall visuals of the environment.
- Create library of accurate three dimensional models for objects encountered during normal driving scenarios.
- Work closely with simulation engineers to ensure generated models provide sufficient fidelity for simulation.
- Utilize models to create both procedural and real world geometries for use during simulation.
- Work on lighting and global illumination to create photo-realistic visuals.
- Remote work is an option for the right candidate.
- 2+ years experience in creating environments that were used in shipped products.
- Expert user of a 3D modeling tool (eg. Maya).
- Strong experience in Unreal Engine.
Nice to have:
- Prior experience in creating virtual worlds for AV simulation.
- Expertise in photogrammetry and similar approaches to recreate environments.