If you are a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA or BCBA-D) who wants to make a difference and be a part of team that is passionate about improving the quality of life for our clients, Applied Behavioral Strategies, LLC, is hiring!
Applied Behavioral Strategies has immediate openings for both full and part-time BCBAs to provide services to existing and incoming clients within a variety of settings. We have day hours available as well as evening and weekend hours for BCBAs who just want to work part time.
BCBAs at Applied Behavioral Strategies enjoy clinical support in a collaborative environment. Our BCBAs attend monthly grand rounds and professional development meetings and receive weekly supervision meetings with one of the agency’s Directors.
Promotion to leadership positions is available for BCBAs with extensive clinical experience.
All BCBAs are employees, not contractors.
Benefits for Full-Time Eligible Employees:
- Competitive salary depending on experience and training
- Flexible scheduling
- Health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, and professional liability insurance
- Paid-time off (vacation and paid holidays) plus sick time. This increases with longevity in the company
- Reimbursement for Continuing Education Units with increases for longevity in the company
- Attend all company CEs at no charge and as part of weekly work
- Monthly BCBA meetings and on-going clinical support
- Company issued cell phones, iPads, and ABA apps
- Drive time and mileage are paid between appointments
- Monthly incentives for hybrid/electric car owners
- BCBAs do not deal with insurance companies. Administrative and Leadership team do this on your behalf!
BCBA Responsibilities Include:
Completing clinical assessments (e.g., VBMAPP, ABLLS, AFLS, and SKILLS), completing FBAs, developing behavior intervention plans, creating data collection systems, reviewing and analyzing data, clinical documentation, parent training, and supervising Behavior Therapists and RBT’s.
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time positions available
Job Type: Full-time and part-time available