If you are a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) who wants to make a difference and be a part of team that is passionate about improving the quality of life for our clients, Applied Behavioral Strategies, LLC, is hiring!
Applied Behavioral Strategies has immediate openings for BCBAs to provide services to existing and incoming clients within a variety of settings.
BCBAs at Applied Behavioral Strategies enjoy clinical support in a collaborative environment. Our BCBAs attend monthly grand rounds and professional development meetings and receive weekly supervision meetings with one of the agency’s Directors.
All BCBAs are employees, not contractors.
Benefits for Full-Time Eligible Employees:
- Competitive hourly rates or salary based on experience and training
- Flexible scheduling
- Health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and professional liability insurance
- Paid-time off (vacation and paid holidays) plus sick time. This increases with longevity in the company
- Reimbursement for Continuing Education Units and increases for longevity
- Attend all company CEs at no charge and as part of weekly work
- Monthly BCBA meetings; peer reviews; clinical support
- Company issued cell phones and ABA apps
BCBA Responsibilities Include:
Completing clinical assessments, functional assessments and functional analysis, writing appropriate goals and objectives, developing interventions, creating data collection systems, reviewing and analyzing data, clinical documentation, providing direct service (if applicable to case load), parent training, and supervising Behavior Therapists and RBT’s.
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time