Appcues is a SaaS platform used by hundreds of software companies to improve their products without writing any code. The Appcues frontend engineering team is responsible for building and maintaining features that directly empower customers, from our browser extension that provides a drag-and-drop interface for customers to build their dream UX, to the UI patterns that help millions of end users every month achieve their goals faster.
We're looking for talented web developers to join our team and help our customers build products their users love.
- Conception, design, and user-testing of new features and products, with an eye toward rapid iteration and agile processes.
- Creating microservices when necessary, to support new frontend initiatives with a minimum of duplicated code.
- Working with design, customer success, technical support, and sales to translate customer needs into working code and tight UX.
An ideal candidate has:
- 4+ years experience developing software for the web
- A great teamwork ethic
- Experience with modern JS frameworks, e.g. React, Angular, Vue, Knockout, Backbone, etc.
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- We love a good GitHub account
- Experience with databases, caches, and other persistence layers
- Background in product or UX design
- Expertise in responsive and accessible design
You'll use modern technology. React and Redux are commonplace here, and we don't shy away from new tech if it's right for the job.
Your work will be used by millions of people every month.
We love open source and invite everyone to actively contribute to it. See for yourself.
Excited? So are we!