Appcues is a SaaS business dedicated to helping our customers build products their users love. We offer a suite of products and services that let our customers design and publish user experiences, product tours, and flows to their sites with a simple, code-free interface.
So far, Appcues has focused on web products. But this year, we're
bringing our digital adoption platform to the native mobile ecosystem, starting with iOS.
We're looking for the mobile engineers who will form the core of the
team that carries this project from conception to delivery.
The best candidates for this position:
- Have six or more years of professional software engineering experience, including at least three years focused on mobile application development.
- Are proficient in Swift and Objective-C, and the iOS environment in general.
- Are familiar with Kotlin and Java, and the Android environment.
- Have worked with third-party analytics and metrics tools extensively.
- Are comfortable and capable acting as architect and technical lead on large projects.
- Prefer working in a highly collaborative environment at a small, customer-focused startup
A diverse team is a stronger team, so engineers of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply for this position.
Appcues is an Equal Opportunity Employer.