Team Leader – International Sales
Fredericton, NB or Lebanon, NH
Reports to – Managing Director, EMEA
Appcast is launching a new international sales product in partnership with our parent company, StepStone. We are seeking a commercially oriented Team Leader who can build and manage a team of salespeople and account managers whilst delivering against their own sales quota.
The ‘Team Leader, International Sales’ will be responsible for building a world class sales and account management team. The team will execute a high growth strategy to create and retain revenue from US headquartered businesses with international operations and their agency representatives.
For the right candidate, this is an exciting opportunity to build a high-profile business segment from a zero base whilst working directly with stakeholders from the Appcast Executive, colleagues globally from the broader group and partner companies. There will be the opportunity to travel nationally and internationally.
- Hire and build a world-class sales and account management team.
- Act as a best practice coach and mentor for the team.
- Execute a sales plan which involves personal and team revenue contribution goals.
- Maintain full Salesforce integrity in order to accurately forecast as well as analyse and improve team performance.
- Personally champion large and complex deals which may have multiple internationally based decision makers and will require input from internal stakeholders.
- Conduct in-person client visits, provide live product demonstrations and timely client business reviews.
- Attend relevant industry conferences to network, enhance the Appcast brand and develop revenue.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Deep understanding of the recruitment space, job advertising and / or programmatic ad buying
- Effective ability to conduct in-person and online product demonstrations
- Experience in consultative, solution selling in complex deal environments
- Personable with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Analytical thinker who can assess a situation quickly and make ethical and sensible decisions
- Self-motivated, driven with a ‘go-getter’ attitude
- Previous experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM tools
- Competitive base salary and company bonus plan
- Career advancement opportunities
- Fast-paced, fun and energetic sales and marketing-centric company
- Health & dental benefits
Founded in 2014 and headquartered near Dartmouth College in New Hampshire, Appcast has become one of the fastest growing technology companies in New England. Our programmatic recruitment marketing suite is transforming how leading employers, ad agencies and job boards find and attract talent.
On July 1, 2019, Appcast was acquired by StepStone. StepStone, a subsidiary of Axel Springer SE, is the leading ‘jobs’ classified business in Europe. Appcast is their 1st major investment in the US market.