Appcast is looking for a Director of Job Board Solutions to join its Business Development team. This is an opportunity to lead a team that focuses on offering Appcast’s suite of product, marketing and revenue generating solutions to job boards. In addition to team managerial responsibilities, this role is tasked with ownership and development of named strategic partnerships including leading global job board companies. The primary objectives of this role are to grow revenue by licensing software, selling media and acquiring traffic that is valuable to our customers. The unique individual qualified for this role will have experience managing a similar sales or BD team as well as building out multifaceted strategic partnerships.
- Manage our job board solutions team
- Sell, manage and grow a set of named strategic partnerships
- Develop and implement a thoughtful strategy that results in increased market share and scale for all Appcast job board solutions
- Generate team and individual goals that drive desired outcomes that are beneficial to our business. Hold yourself and your team accountable to those goals.
- Establish clear, consistent messaging around our solutions and let the market know to drive new business
- Listen to the market. Conceptualize valuable solutions which can scale to meet many partner needs. Partner with our operations team to deliver tailored solutions. Influence our product roadmap with learnings from the ever-changing marketplace
- Responsible individually for a set of named strategic partners and prospective partners. Execute reoccurring meetings in person with those partners to build strong relationships and deep integrations that are valuable
- 4-8 years experience in partnership development or sales
- 3 or more years experience in the online recruitment advertising industry
- Experience managing a team, building quota and compensation plans that drive desired outcomes.
- Salesforce experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Analytical, data driven approach
Pay & Benefits
Appcast pays well, offers an all-inclusive benefits packages, and the opportunity to share in our collective success through stock options. We also are focused on being a place where smart, driven people want to come to work. To better understand our company culture, read this featured blog post from Appcast CEO, Chris Forman.About Appcast
Founded in 2014 and headquartered near Dartmouth College in New Hampshire, Appcast has become one of the fastest growing technology companies in New England. Our programmatic recruitment marketing suite is transforming how leading employers, ad agencies and job boards find and attract talent.
On July 1, 2019, Appcast was acquired by StepStone. StepStone, a subsidiary of Axel Springer SE, is the leading ‘jobs’ classified business in Europe. Appcast is their 1st major investment in the US market.