Appcast is looking for a smart, analytical, hard-working, & collaborative individual to improve the way we advertise jobs. This is an exciting role because it combines aspects from multiple business disciplines including marketing, publishing and recruitment ad tech.
- Identify opportunities to improve the job advertisements we market for customers to get the most exposure possible with the right audience
- Build out job ad testing infrastructure. Always be testing to increase our knowledge and insights with data we can act on.
- Work closely with our data analysts to gain deep insights on the most effective job advertising and develop programs to distribute those learnings to customers
- Partner cross functionally with Sales and Account Management to deliver actionable recommendations to customers
- 1-3 years experience in a business environment
- Analytical, data driven approach, detail oriented, problem solving, communication and project management skills
- Disciplined, self-starter who can multi-task
- Education in Marketing, Journalism or Economics (not required)
- Recruitment advertising experience (not required)
- Ad tech experience (not required)
- Competitive salary, bonus, & stock options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Fast-paced, fun, and energetic sales and marketing-centric company
- Health & dental benefits
Founded in 2014 and headquartered near Dartmouth College in New Hampshire, Appcast has become one of the fastest growing technology companies in New England. Our programmatic recruitment marketing suite is transforming how leading employers, ad agencies and job boards find and attract talent.
Appcast pays well, offers an all-inclusive benefits packages, and the opportunity to share in our collective success through stock options. We also are focused on being a place where smart, driven people want to come to work. To better understand our company culture, read this featured blog post from Appcast CEO, Chris Forman