Hope you are doing well.
I came across your resume on Job board and am reaching out to you because I feel you might be a great match for a “Technical Customer Support II” opening that I am looking to fill for my client in “Lincolnshire, IL”. “This position is with a high growth company” the project duration is for approximately 9+ months with a “High possibility of extension”. I would appreciate a few moments of your time to go over the job description and see if this position might be a mutual fit
As a Desktop Support Technician, you will be part of a team of IT professionals who provide in-house and remote technical PC hardware and software support for over 8000 associates. You will respond to user calls/incident tickets and personally/remotely visit associates to troubleshoot the nature of the problem and take the necessary course of action to resolve or escalate.
· Responding to associate service calls to troubleshoot the nature of reported problems and taking necessary steps to resolve or escalate those problems
· Building and configuring PCs and laptops
· Administrate desktop permissions/groups as needed.
· Troubleshoot PC, Laptop, Printer, VoIP, and peripherals.
· New user setup and installation.
· Virtual support for customers that are remote/home based.
· Mobile phone sync setup for email/calendar
· Process requests for new/additional equipment/software
· Procurement (ordering) of equipment/software as needed.
· Asset management
· Process repairs/replacement with established vendors and/or process.
· Perform virus removal and/or scanning on demand.
· 2 year degree or relevant experience
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Desire to take advantage of learning and training opportunity.
· Ability to adapt to new and unique support issues.
· Independent, self starting attitude
· Hands on experience with PC operations including:
o Experience with Windows 2007/2008/2010
o Experience supporting MAC devices a plus.
o Experience using Microsoft Office Products
· Experience using Service Now Incident tracking system a plus
· Experience using PC imaging solutions (SCCM, Ghost) a plus
· ITIL/A+ certification(s) a plus.
· Familiar with Remote Support tools (TeamViewer) a plus
APN Software Services INC
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560