Title: Data Analyst 1
Location: 100 Technology Dr, Alpharetta, GA, 30005
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Hours: 08:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
Global Marketing Services is a company's in-house consulting group that provides IT and data-oriented services to internal company's customers.
We are looking for a full-time consultant / project manager in the Alpharetta, GA area.
This role requires both technical skills and customer-oriented communication.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Analyzing the IT landscape and defining business requirements together with the customer Company's internal)
• Creating concepts and solutions that enhance customer efficiency and productivity with respect to the defined requirements
• Creating professional documentation of use cases, requirements and concepts
• Performing data automation steps and optimizing data processes
• Communicating concepts and results to the customer and internal stakeholders at all management levels
• Managing and coordinating project work packages in an organized way
• Performing project management tasks, such as timeline and budget control
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Systems, IT or Business with an IT focus (Master’s preferred)
• Solid understanding of business processes and CRM tools
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Fluency in technical, legal and business terminology
• Good negotiation skills
• Ability to influence and network in an international environment
• Professional and collaborative demeanor in engaging with all stakeholders (team player)
• Customer oriented mindset
• Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively in order to meet deadlines
Ideally, you also have:
• 2+ years of work experience in consulting, sales, IT or marketing
• Knowledge of customer-related software, such as SAP, Salesforce or Eloqua
• Experience in data matching, cleansing, standardization or duplicate recognition
• Experience in machine learning or artificial intelligence
• Experience in statistical analyses, such as regressions and other predictive methods
• Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time (as needed)
• Fluency in German or another foreign language
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to email@example.com
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055