Title: Sr. Developer (8575508)
Duration: 0-3 months
Location: Springdale, AR 72764 [Candidates must be able to work onsite]
This position's primary role is to define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain new software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements. Responsibilities could include writing business requirements and specifications, coding and/or performing system configuration, testing, debugging and analyzing software programs, applications and business processes. Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to the following: Collaborate with IS Professionals and other technical staff to ensure that the current portfolio of applications is meeting the needs of the business; perform all programming and/or configuration assignments without close supervision; analyze and resolve software errors in a timely and accurate fashion; provide status reports where required; draft design specifications for software applications; develop and maintain software to support the business processes; create and maintain documentation for code and/or configuration throughout the system development lifecycle; train end users on established programs; provide on-call support and problem resolution for software applications.
· Must have a good understanding of business process design and be familiar with a System Development Lifecycle Methodology;
· Ability to develop and/or modify specifications, configurations, and programs to meet individually specified requirements;
· Ability to analyze and interpret information systems proposals and to evaluate and develop alternative implementation plans;
· Ability to work productively on a team; broad knowledge of cloud technologies and using the cloud application development environment;
· Sound knowledge on web/mobile application design and development;
· Above average problem solving skills and a quick learner;
Education: Minimum 2 year degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other technical area. Related experience may be acceptable.
Experience: 5-7 year minimum experience is preferred.
Communication Skills: Must have the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical team members
Supervisory: This position does not have direct reports.
Travel: Some travel may be required. Amount of travel will be determined by individual project requirements