Title: US Consumer and Small Business CRM Contact Strategy Advisor
Location: Remote (Ability to keep CST hours - 8-5 CST is expectation. Typically try and keep central time zone to keep align with our stakeholders)
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
· The US Consumer and Small Business CRM Contact Strategy Advisor assists in the development of direct marketing campaign execution and analysis efforts, including Direct Mail, Catalog marketing and customer lifecycle email campaigns.
· Work with Contact Strategy team to support campaign execution and analysis for Small Business and Consumer direct mail, email, and lifecycle management campaigns
· Work with internal teams and outside vendors to oversee campaign execution following the contact strategy roadmap
· Documenting and managing all campaign execution workflows
· Make recommendations based on quantitative information to optimize campaign work flows and marketing spend
· Ability to work across cross-functional teams in order to ensure full implementation and success of proposed contact strategy and campaigns
· KPI measurement reporting and analysis on all executed campaigns
· Own the testing roadmap and all maintenance of Consumer, Small Business, and LCM direct mail roadmaps
· Operations Focused
· Detail/Task Oriented
· High Attention to Detail
· Project Management Experience (this position is more project management than marketing)
· Ability to keep CST hours. 8-5 is expectation. Typically try and keep central time zone to keep align with our stakeholders.
· Ability to have a very large impact.
· These campaigns are a huge part of the marketing budget.
· The output of these campaigns is in the ballpark of hundreds of millions of dollars a year.
· Scale of impact, size of these campaigns are very large. Scale here that you generally won’t find at other places.
· Expanded our ability in direct marketing beyond traditional channels; traditional CRM is email, and new CRM we’re pioneering is Google, Facebook, TV, Radio, etc.
· 3-5 on the team they would work with.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055