Test Professional 1
Location: Johnson City, TN 37604
Duration: 12 Months
Description: Developer / Tester on a team responsible for integration testing of diverse industrial automation products including programmable logic controllers and configuration/programming tools targeted for the automation market place.
Initial assignment is in integration test with the possibility of reassignment to development later.
* Analysis of new product features based on product requirements and product specifications
* Design, creation, and maintenance of written test plans and procedures
* Creation of software tools and programs on Windows/Linux using C++/C# used for automated testing of products
* Execution, results analysis, and debugging of manual and automated tests
* Reporting of test status, issues, and defects identified during testing
* Assisting development in investigation, reproduction and resolution of customer reported defects.
The following is required:
* Four year computer science or equivalent technical degree
* Good programing skills in C++/C# or similar languages
* Strong logical and analytical skills
* Good verbal and written communications skills
The following is considered a plus:
* ISTQB/ASTQB certification
* Experience with embedded systems hardware (Arduino, Mindstorm, Raspberry Pi)
* Experience with industrial automation equipment