• Develop, manage and deliver the integrated program plan.
• Capture, understand, agree and document total requirements for the program.
• Define, in conjunction with the Chief Project Engineer, the integrated program plan to satisfy all requirements and commitment-accept with project leadership.
• Establish a Program WBS and Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS) and deploy the project management plan to ensure the successful delivery and verification of all requirements in line with Product Development Plan (PDP).
• Cascade and translate the program requirements for service, design and validation of assembly, pass-off, packaging, dispatch and shipment of production engines/products to the point of customer delivery.
• Agree and manage all non-R&D budgets including charged time, travel and capital expenditure.
• In conjunction with the Chief Project Engineer, ensure the effective deployment of the risk management process, taking on the role of Risk Leader. Identify, manage and escalate Program Hazards.
• Represent the team at appropriate review gates and external customer reviews including Product Development Plan (PDP) engineering reviews, business reviews, Customer Reviews etc.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• PMP or APM certification
• Experience in program/project management
• At least 5 years or more experience in the management of projects of increasing complexity
• Experience in an Assembly and/or Test environment
• Demonstrated understanding of project management principles