The Product Support Representative has the primary responsibility within the call center for providing internal and external customer support for Philips Respironics compliance monitoring product line (Encore.) Beyond the primary call center job functions, this position will also provide customer support during new Encore installations. These data migration/installation activities include the following:
• Coordination of pre-install activities (scheduling installs, reviewing Pre-installation checklists, completing Pre-installation readiness checks with customers, etc.)
• Remote configuration of software according to customer specifications.
• Post install support within the product support call center.
Additionally, the role will assist customers with maximizing the utility of Encore software by appropriately configuring the software and training end-users to meet individual customer needs. This position will also work closely with the software engineering team to resolve escalated customer issues and to determine requirements for future releases, as well as assist with testing future releases prior to launch.
• Research, record, and provide appropriate feedback and solutions to customers with regard to product complaints and events associated with the software application.
• Inform Product Managers on customer issues related to software utilization and software design.
• Must maintain technical expertise with both Respironics sleep therapy products and their usage as well as general networking and PC skills.
BEHAVIORS: The successful candidate will demonstrate:
• Conflict Management, Timely Decision Making, Process and Time Management Skills.
• Market foresight, learning agility and teaming
• Ability to deal with multiple tasks and conflicting priorities
• An action/problem solving orientation including independent thought process and independent learning
• Maintain software and computer technical expertise
• Outstanding Interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work within a team environment
GROWTH: The successful candidate will:
• Define with their manager goals for personal and professional development
• Take accountability to execute their personal development plan to grow within current role and to prepare for future roles
• Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Computer Science or I.T. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Relevant I.T. certifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or Network+ a plus.
• A minimum of 3+ years of appropriate IT related customer service. Experience in the medical device industry highly desired.
• Professional phone skills and Customer Service Skills highly desired.
• Experience with use of software including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and SAP required.
• Must possess a good understanding of computer functionality and experience with software/hardware troubleshooting. A demonstrated understanding of computer networks and database structure is also required to perform the role.
• Knowledge of Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8 Operating systems required.
• Knowledge of Android and iOS mobile operating systems highly desired.
• Knowledge of SQL Server preferred.
This position performs in a standard call center environment which includes a scheduled shift rotation covering 8am-8pm Monday through Friday. Limited travel (5%) which could require the setup of equipment up to 25 lbs. Requires a demonstrated proficiency in use of standard office equipment – including computers.