This position is responsible for collaborating with other Siemens Energy training team members to establish and maintain consistent content delivery standards and processes; assist in the development, deployment and ongoing maintenance of SCORM based eLearning content.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Collaborating with subject matter experts and Instructional Designer(s) to determine eLearning content needs, establish project timelines and deliverables, and manage all phases of content development from initiation to final deployment.
• Assist with development of materials (guides, handouts, activity sheets, etc.) to be used as part of an online virtual classroom environment.
• Assist other e-Learning Developers and team members by sharing knowledge and skills.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
• Ability to multi-task and learn quickly.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent customer service and collaboration skills.
• Organized approach to the design and implementation of all deliverables.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively multi-task with tight deadlines independently and within a team environment.
• A working knowledge of web authoring and web development software such as Articulate Storyline and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Ability to use Microsoft Office (SharePoint/Word/Excel/PPT) to develop/revise documents.
• Experience with project management, including managing timelines, establishing priorities, and achieving milestones and deliverables.
• Working knowledge of various multimedia audio and video formats.
• Working knowledge of adult learning theory and instruction design concepts.
• Knowledge of emerging technologies as related to adult education and learning.
• An awareness and appreciation of eLearning development standards and best practices.
• Work is performed primarily in an office setting.
This position is required to regularly:
• Lift up to 50 pounds
• Effectively communicate and interact with others
• Use reasoning and solve problems through deduction