• A Call Center Representative traditionally provides initial support for customer requests via telephone, email, fax, or other available means of contact to the Support Center.
• Quickly assesses the user's issue and provides first level support for problem resolution.
• Documents information specific to the resolution and escalates unresolved issues expeditiously to the appropriate area.
• Requires the ability to recognize operational challenges and suggest recommendations to management, as necessary.
• Works under moderate supervision and typically reports to the Customer Service Supervisor.
Minimum Education & Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• We require candidates to have a minimum Call Center background of 3 + years.
• HIPAA certified preferred
• Experience in medical claim processing preferred.
• Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
• Pharmacy Technician experience preferred.
IQVIA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We cultivate a diverse corporate culture across the 100+ countries where we operate, celebrating and rewarding teamwork