Role: Training Facility Specialist
Location Santa Rosa CA United States 95401
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Shift: 06:00pm- 06:15am
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
Responsibilities for performing operations on complicated machines and test equipment.
This will include performing the set-up, calibration, testing, and troubleshooting.
May perform rework on machines and/or systems as a result of testing.
Prepares technical reports summarizing findings and recommending solutions to technical problems.
May assist in the selection and set-up of specialized test equipment.
This position will require you to work in a cleanroom environment and wear personal protective equipment.
• Team player and detail oriented
• Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
• Mechanical ability is a plus
• High School Diploma or equivalent GED
• Production or manufacturing experience
• Ability to work 12 hour shift
• Must be shift flexible
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to email@example.com
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc (www.apninc.com
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-623-5050- Extn 139 / Direct: 510-943-4054
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org