Title: Material Handler II (4 Positions)
Location: Rancho Cordova CA
Duration: 4 Months Contract
Tax Term: W2
Shift: 12pm to 9pm (2nd Shift/ Swing Shift)
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
· Material Hander II position to cover swing shift Shipping and Warehouse duties
· Manually or mechanically load and unload materials from pallets, skids, platforms, cars, lifting devices, or other transport vehicles.
· Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
· Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies and adjust errors.
· Receive, store, move and pack outgoing materials, equipment, and other items from warehouse.
· 2-5 years of experience in position or specialization.
· High-school/Associates or equivalent experience if applicable. Certification if applicable.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-623-5050- Extn 139 / Direct: 510-943-4054