We have an excellent opportunity with our client for the position of Financial Analyst at Fountain Valley, CA. Please review the information below and if you are available; please reply back with a copy of your resume and best number to reach you.
Title: Project Manager IT III
Location: South Allen, TX 75013
Duration: 2+ months
The ideal candidate will have a strong working background in Information Technology and be comfortable addressing and resolving complex problems. We are seeking someone with the ability to blend enterprise technology with timely and effective business solutions. Experience in Agile Methodology is preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree and five to seven years as a Project Manager
· Experience as a Team Leader/Software Developer with specific business knowledge within the Telecommunications Industry is desirable
· SDLC and project management experience in requirements management, project planning and control, systems design, development, testing and data controls.
· Experience in Projects/Product Backlog implementation in various Agile frameworks
· A thorough understanding of project management principles, sufficient to manage large IT projects.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Manage project(s) and project resources throughout the entire Software Development Life Cycle, and manage Scrum teams as needed.
· Follows proper Change Management Processes.
· Responsible for the following: development of project milestones, project schedules, tracking project costs, tracking the design, development, and testing progress of the project, documenting and tracking issues and risks, communication of project status to management.
· Responsible for working with vendor, contract, or internal IT delivery resources to define project scope, technical requirements and determine high level estimates
· Defines resources and schedule for project implementation.
· Oversee (or perform) the Business Analyst role of gathering requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and workflow analysis
· Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team to ensure business goals are achieved
· Engage business stakeholders to identify and incorporate business owned project tasks and dependencies
· Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
· Provides regular and timely Project status updates to project team and management as needed to ensure Projects are meeting agreed upon timeline
· Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
· Ensures projects are on schedule and deadlines are met.
· Manages project budget and forecast
· Directs and oversees project team and manages conflicts within group.
· Efficiently identifies, escalates and solves project issues.
· Demonstrates leadership.
APN Software Services INC
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560