Below are the Job Details
Title: Control Systems Engineer
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 8 Months (potential for this to convert to a full time )
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS in engineering
• 8 years of experience in Controls System Engineering
• 8 years’ experience in Allen Bradley Control Systems hardware (ControlLogix, CompactLogix and FlexLogix etc) and software (RSLogix 5000, RSLinx etc)
• 5+ years of experience in controls systems architecture and networking concepts. (ControlNet, Devicenet, Ethernet, Profibus, Modbus etc).
• 5 years’ experience in Siemens PCS7, Simatic S7, WinCC, Profibus etc.
• Strong knowledge of design, specification and implementation of software and/or hardware systems
• HMI development, configuration and implementation of Rockwell software. Programming using Factory Talk Systems
• Must demonstrate a structured approach to the job with the ability to set priorities and attention to job details
• Strong customer focus in dealing with end clients, internal discipline groups and vendors.
• Strong communications, analytical, problem solving and organizational/planning skills
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Experience w/Rotating Equipment (Gas Turbines, Compressors, Generators)
• Knowledge of Siemens Small Gas Turbines