Key Areas of Responsibility
1. Work with the Supply chain team to define the reporting structure for the area and manage the reports accordingly.
2. Maintain and Run the agreed report on a daily base and consolidate the information/status for decision taking purposes
3. Manage and control the international distributors direct delivery dealers orders from order receipt to order delivery, including components check, delivery coordination when apply, production work order management, sub assemblies planning, including shelf life controls and coordination for shipping with the Logistics area.
4. Define the supply plans for the order balancing the requirements vs the inventory coverage, and production schedule including factors as production capacity and resource planning.
5. Manage the recalculation and adjustment of the Components and Finish Goods Kanban platform parameters.
-3+ years of experience planning finish goods or raw materials to support a manufacturing operation.
- Bachelor degree on engineering, supply chain, administration or similar.
-End to End planning & order management responsibility,
-3+ years of experience on Kanban programs
-3+ years of experience in suppliers management
-3+ years of experience managing complex reports definition, implementation and management.
-Experience to manage phase in-phase out plans, Engineering Chance Notices, and Quality deviations.
-Experience to manage ?$20Mn monthly orders budget
-Experience to manage ?5000 SKUs
-High communication skills
-High skills on Excel, Data Bases and SAP system (or similar ERP)