Title: Contract Administrator III
Duration: 10 months
Location: Bothell WA
The Contract Management Team provides legal and business expertise in the evaluation, development, and negotiation of commercial transactions, contracts, proposals, and quotes while ensuring compliance with current policies and procedures and minimizing contractual risk. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Contract Management – Sales and Service, you will work with a team of other Contracts Managers and interface with Legal, Risk, Finance, Sales, the Customer Fulfillment Center team as well as other internal Philips customers and negotiate directly with external customers. This position requires strong interpersonal skills, an energetic, proactive flexible individual who can work independently and as a team player. This position is Monday-Friday in our Bothell office.
You are responsible for
• Creating contract solutions that minimize risk and provide value to Philips and customers
• Working with field personnel and internal departments to evaluate and negotiate contracts for sales/service (i.e. capital, consumables, Software as a Service (SaaS), service, consulting, etc.) as well as other related documents
• Providing support to Customer Fulfillment Center and Proposal Center for Request for Proposal’s (RFPs), Request for Information (RFI), Request for Quotes (RFQs)
• Implement and recommend improvements of policies and process that will ensure that proposals and contractual documents are aligned with company's business controls, policies and procedures.
• Maintaining contract files and updating activity in Salesforce (SFDC) and other workflow tools
• Advising management of contractual rights, obligations, and provide interpretation of terms and conditions identifying
• Completing other projects as assigned
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Five years of experience working with commercial contracts
• Associates degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred. Paralegal certification or other legal training is helpful.
• Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Must be able to communicate clearly with employees at various levels within the organization, as well as customers.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment that is deadline driven, detail oriented, and have the ability to juggle a wide variety of responsibilities and other assorted projects as required.
• Must be proficient in MS Office and have the ability to learn and adapt to other programs such as SFDC, Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) tool and Lean methodology.
• Possess organization, project management, analytical and negotiation skills.
• Must be able to work on several tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and ensure completion of tasks. Must be well organized.