Title: Documentation Coordinator
Location: Walpole, MA
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
This position is for an ECO/Document Coordinator.
This person will process change orders as well as all associated documentation using SAP PLM.
This position will support the Control System Improvement (CSI) Project within the Walpole facility.
The person in this role will:
• Ensure changes and documents are processed in accordance with all internal and external standards, guidelines, procedures, and processes.
• Ensure the accuracy of documents including; revisions, numbers, and content per approved red-lines.
• This position will be responsible for the control of documentation
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
• Document Control experience (2-5 yrs.) preferred
• Prior experience at a medical device/biotech, or regulated company preferred
• Experience using SAP PLM or a similar Document Management System required
• Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and the ability to meet changing deadlines in a fast moving environment
• Proficient with MS WORD and EXCEL
• Ability to communicate effectively within a technical environment
• Consummate team player who is customer driven
• High School Diploma or equivalent require
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-623-5050- Extn 139 / Direct: 510-943-4054