Job Opportunity for Talent Acquisition Specialist at Round Rock, TX with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 0-6 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
Focuses on coordination of talent acquisition and onboarding activities. Supports talent acquisition shared services. Facilitates document collection, monitoring of background and drug screen results and resolving various onboarding issues. Supports more senior level team members. Works on hiring for high volume positions and/or jobs that are administrative or operational or internal in nature. Work is regularly reviewed by senior level team members or leadership. Requires significant detail in following set policies and practices to achieve consistency and compliance. Ability to lead candidates and hiring managers through processes are key to success. Ensures process is followed.
Interacts with Hiring Managers to understand job requirements. Sources, screens and interviews applicants in line with requirements and ensures that the reference checking process is completed. Sources candidates directly in the marketplace and develops candidate pools within their respective market streams. Works with the hiring managers to develop strong selection processes through the use of creative and innovative techniques and tools. Coordinates interviews with Hiring Managers.
· Ability to interact with senior level team members.
· Ability to follow set policies and practices to achieve consistency and compliance aligned to the Talent Acquisition process.
· Ability to lead candidates and hiring managers through Talent Acquisition processes in detail.
· Strength in coordination of talent acquisition process and onboarding activities.
· Previous recruiter or coordination background preferred.
· Critical thinking.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.