Job Title - Project Manager – Roll out of PDLM for Home Monitoring
Job Location – Framingham MA
Length – Contract (6 Months+)
Job Description -
To address the quality challenges faced across Philips businesses and introduce a common language for product, systems and services development and launch, Philips created Product Development, Launch, and Maintenance (PDLM) process. PDLM Services includes overarching processes, policies, gates, deliverables, and templates that rigorously define the Services creation & operationalization process.
These will replace a large portion of the existing Service creation Process (SCP) and including the existing gates, milestones to ensure all Philips businesses are aligned with the same processes, language, and templates. However, a careful analysis is needed to ensure the other aspects of SCP not covered in PDLM are maintained.
There is a need for an experienced Project Manager to execute and lead PDLM roll out project for Home Monitoring to control project schedule, cost, and performance risks.
The role will run from June through to the end of December 2018
Working collaboratively with relevant Home Monitoring stakeholders, manage the project scope, deliverables and plan, whilst delivering transparency through reporting and communication and overseeing throughout the project life cycle
Key Areas of responsibility
• Responsible for formulating the project/program plan, in consultation with management and other parties.
• Responsible to organize the resources to be used (quality, time, budget and information) and specifies the quality standard in the processes.
• Define the risks of the project/program and develops scenarios to overcome these risks.
• Responsible for implementation and realization according to the project / program plan (specification, quality, time, money, information) and organization.
• Report on the progress of the project / program with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money to senior management and to the project/program members.
• Coordinate the development and execution of project communication strategy.
• Ensure that there is an effective transfer and archiving of the project/program results and the associated knowledge
• Philips Competences and Behaviors
• Experienced in managing Complex projects
• Marketing specific competencies
Key Performance Indicators
• Milestone adherence
• Time To Implementation (6 months)
• In Budget
2018 deployment commitment is fulfilled when Project Initiated (PI) gate has been successfully completed for the identified carrier project.
The deliverables for the carrier project include:
• BIU program roadmap with selected programs, sites, and expected quarter of PI gate completion
• BIU Project Management Plan to govern PDLM Services deployment
• Gap analysis between current process, deliverables, templates and PDLM Services
• QMS Transition Plan between current process, deliverables, templates and PDLM Services
• Project tracking and status updates deployed and actively reviewed by the BIU
• Project Closure deployed which includes a retrospective to identify lessons learned.
APN Software Service INC