We have Job Opportunity for Associate Producer at Round Rock, TX with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 6-9 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
· Coordinate production schedules and shoot logistics including shoot day(s) hour-by-hour schedules aligned to short list, call times, talent arrival, etc.
· Source, negotiate rates and manage outside vendors (e.g., editing, audio, motion graphics, and 3D rendering)
· Recruit internal volunteers & book external talent when needed, including VO
· Location scout and acquisition
· Source all product(s) taking responsibility for products before, on set and after
· Coordinate the stock assets (e.g., imagery, footage, music) as well as purchase props, including wardrobe when needed
· Onboard all shoot crew members, receive, approve and submit their invoices for payment
· Manage production budgets and book travel for shoots
· Act as PA on shoots (both in our studio, at events and lifestyle productions) acquiring any last-minute needs including equipment, batteries, propping, etc.
· Manage post-production which entails digital video editing, still and motion graphics design, and video compression for multiple delivery platforms and localizations / translations (as needed)
· Assist DP on set (as needed)
· ~3 years of experience in working in television, film, or new media in a production company or advertising agency
· Must possess strong knowledge of and experience working in the social media space
· Solid understanding of video/graphic formats and a good grasp the video editing process and industry standard video editing software tools
· Experience with audio recording, mixing and editing
· Strong collaboration and communication skills
· Be responsive, highly organized, have excellent attentive to detail
· Ability to move quickly and be available after hours during events and shoots
· Scrappy, get it done spirit and the ability to work with demanding clients and compressed timelines all while having fun
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.