Customer Operations Analyst/Project Manager /// Req 6488
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Manchester, NH, 03101
Need someone strong in Excel (Vlookup, pivot tables)
The Dyn GBU is in need of a contract employee, specifically a Customer Operations Analyst/Project Manager, to assist (primarily) with the following:
Reporting & Analytics
• Review, validate, process, oversee a high volume of customer transaction data in the appropriate system(s) (CRM or Customer Success systems).
• Reconcile data and prepare/contribute to daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting (requires proficiency in Microsoft Excel [vlookups, pivot tables]).
• Create and maintain multiple dashboards and reports reflecting the health of the customer base and cohorts within the base
• Analyze data to identify
-problems/business impacting issues; determine root cause,
mitigate future occurrences
-trends, patterns, anomalies; document for appropriate follow-up
• Ensure accuracy of data through ongoing, QA, testing and validation
• Escalate issues to the appropriate parties; track through to resolution.
• Assist in gathering business requirements for customer-impacting processes, direct customer communication (works highly cross-functionally)
• Optimize each systems capabilities to drive and improve business operational efficiency
• Test and validate system(s) performance against business requirements; intended functionality => results
• Create and update detailed tech & system processes and workflows and related documentation; maintain in internal document repository.
Current workload requires an additional person due to the addition of Zenedge acquisition and associated transactions are beginning to be processed through the Dyn systems and all need to be moved to the Dyn systems imminently/ASAP. New business processes and workflows must be built and implemented, within the Dyn systems, to support/integrate the Zenedge customer base, the addition of Security Products, multiple contracts, contract migration and most importantly, critical customer-facing communication.
Currently, the GBU in an untenable situation, which can only be resolved by approving the requested contract employee. This additional resource will be a vital part of the GBU’s preparation and success to reach the critical milestone of Operational Integration (OI). This position is a temporary assignment because once we reach the OI milestone (October 2019, proposed) the Oracle steady-state systems and teams will take over the responsibilities and functions.
APN Software Services Inc.