Title: QC Clerk
Location: 511 Union St #900, Parmenter Nashville City Center, Nashville, TN 37219, USA
Duration: 9 Months Contract
Schedule: 7am till 4pm
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
· Seeking a candidate(s) who will be responsible for the service record review of complaints.
· Ensuring quality records, identifying potential FDA reportable events and/or Business Unit follow up and escalation.
· This role is also responsible for corresponding with the Customer Care Solutions Center and Field Service Organization to ensure a complete and quality record.
· A BS/BA or equivalent experience in business is preferred.
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment. Skill in prioritizing tasks required.
· Good clear and concise oral and written communications skills are a must.
· Good organizational and time management skills.
· Intermediate skills in using MS Windows and Office (e.g., Word, Excel).
· Familiar with FDA regulations including FDA CFR: 820.803, 820.100 and 820.198, and 820.200 is a plus.
· Follows methods and procedures.
· Works on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative. Understands
· implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions.
· Work well within a team environment to accomplish departmental goals.
· Ideal candidate is able to work well in a professional environment as a member of a large and diverse team within a corporate setting.
· Strong attention to detail and self-motivation is a must. We put a high emphasis on teamwork.
· Candidate must have a positive attitude and work very well with others.
· Highly motivated candidates who work cohesively within the team and perform their jobs at a high level have the potential to become permanent.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to email@example.com
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055