Software Test Engineer
12 months contract to start with
At Siemens Healthineers Molecular imaging group in Knoxville we develop PET-CT scanners and the associated software for these.
We are looking for a software test engineer to join our team on a 12 month contract. The role will include designing and executing test cases, investigating, reporting and validating defects. This role will be focused on functional software testing. This role will also work with our automation team to setup and execute test runs on different environments, experience of working across multiple sites and timezones would be an advantage.
This role will work with a team of other testers on projects, some shift work maybe required so flexibility is needed from candidates.
Minimum 1 years’ experience, ideally 3 or more in test execution and design.
- Manual software test experience – test design and execution
- Experience investigating software defects on Windows operating system
- Good investigative skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills.
- This is not a role requiring coding skills
- Experience in regulated industry e.g. healthcare an advantage
- Educated to degree level
Thanks & Regards,
Imran (Emu) Shikalgar
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
510-402-4704 (Voice & Text)
Phone: 510-623-5050 Extn.129 | Fax 510-623-5055 | Imran@apninc.com