Database Developer Level I
Charlotte, NC – 28273
12+ months contract to start with (extendable contract)
This role actively participates as a database developer, contributing to database architecture, design, development, implementation, and review, as well as supporting critical production issues.
• Administer the existing MS Access Database and continue to develop new functionality based on business requirements.
• Work effectively with management and product owners to define & clarify requirements
• Work effectively with management to clarify priorities
• Follow defined software development lifecycle best practices.
• Provide support to troubleshoot and resolve technical & performance issues in production environment.
• prototype new database features and designs
• Proactively initiate & contribute in system improvements and innovations.
• Review the database designs, code, and test plans of other developers and provide recommendations for improvement or optimizations
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• Ensure safety, quality, and efficiency in all aspects of the job.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• MS Access
• SQL Coding
• Visual Basic Programming
• Data Modeling (Hash Tables, Star Schema, Normalized vs. Denormalized Data, etc.)
• SQL Server Management Studio
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Existing service manufacturing experience
• SAP experience (PP, CS, MM)
Thanks & Regards,
Imran (Emu) Shikalgar
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
510-402-4704 (Voice & Text)
Phone: 510-623-5050 Extn.129 | Fax 510-623-5055 | Imran@apninc.com