Title: Clerical Data Assistant
Location: Oakland, CA 94609
Duration: 4 Months (until 1/17/19)
Hours: 8 Hours 5 days/week
· Basic Microsoft Office skills (REQUIRED)
· GroupWise email skills (REQUIRED)
· Good Customer service skills for answering telephone calls etc. (REQUIRED)
· Comparable typing speed (REQUIRED)
· Knowledge of EPIC (Highly Desired)
· Electronic data entry experience (Highly Desired)
Clerical Data Assistant
· Convert 500+ charts from Volunteer Office to Employee Health medical electronic database records. This will require extensive scanning and basic knowledge of OHM (the medical electronic database system) with training provided by EH.
· Put and schedule these volunteers in the appropriate medical surveillance for annual compliance. Will require EH training to determine and process.
· Send annual notification to each month’s group. Will need change in current process.
· Input new volunteers in the database ongoing. This will require additional step of notifying Volunteer Services after medical clearance.
· Input ongoing volunteers for TB, Fit Test, and Flu vaccines and continue to provide input to Volunteer services.
· Purge the existing hard copy files.
· Create meaningful compliance reports to be distributed.
· Speak with the appropriate parties for communication of data, results etc.
· Scan, File, Organize, Print Labels, Create packets, Schedule, Xerox etc. for the Employee Health documents that are generated.
· Basic Microsoft Office skills, GroupWise email skills, Good Customer service skills for answering telephone calls etc. Comparable typing speed.
· Physical demands: Sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, carrying, lifting, typing, writing, reading etc. as per the job re