Title: Field Marketing Advisor (DTJP00009422)
Duration: 0-6 months
Location: Round Rock, TX 78682 (Candidates must be able to work on-site.)
Must have previous exp in digital online advertising. -- This role will be helping to manage online advertising campaigns. Develop online advertising roadmap for Banner Ads - where banners should go, when and with who. Best practices with banner ads and previewing the ads. -- Tracking with spreadsheet. Abe to clearly define processes. -- Ask about experience with paid media - digital ad form not PR. -- More PM experience is ideal.
A marketing professional with experience managing digital online advertising campaigns is needed to support Dell’s US based B2B marketing activities. In this role, the ideal candidate will focus on supporting online advertising execution efforts. • Create and maintain lead gen vehicle roadmap • Create and maintain online advertising launch status documentation and communication • Track timelines of asset availability and ensure that all assets will be received three weeks ahead of launch deadlines • Support agency and program managers in complying with vendor funding requirements for assets • Work with teams to ensure proof of execution is provided to correct parties and route invoice requests • Capture QBR meeting minutes and any documents shared by media partners; archive everything to be shared with other teams • Reviewing dashboards & reporting to KPI’s, share what is working/what is not • Propose remedying actions/testing for activities falling short of KPI’s
This position will be part of a dynamic team of 13 people. They will work closely with direct and cross functional team members on a daily basis and is a critical team member for the success of our online campaigns.
Owns the development and execution of the go-to-market plans to support specific growth initiatives. Localizes and adapts global content and programs that achieve sales demand through print and electronic collateral, sales training, customer research and customer briefings. Gathers feedback through multiple channels, including direct customer interaction, and communicates to appropriate marketing and business leaders. Works with Corporate Communications team.
• +3-5 years’ experience in marketing, with at least 1 year of that time working with digital execution of campaigns
• Proactive, responsive, and customer-service oriented with a sense of project ownership/accountability and excitement to learn new skills
• Experience in B2B digital marketing - online advertising experience preferred • Working knowledge of online platforms and best practices
• Exhibited track record of generating marketing based leads for sales makers
• Strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into key learnings/impacts • Strong organizational skills and attention to detail • A keen drive for results
• Program management experience • Ability to thrive in cross functional team environments • Negotiation skills • Ability to navigate through ambiguity • Strong analytics skills