Job Opportunity for Sr. Copywriter at Boston, MA with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 3-6 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
IMPORTANT: A digital portfolio is required, applicants that submit without a portfolio will not be considered.
You are a creative rock star – a strategic thinking, boundary pushing, conceptual virtuoso. The kind of person who is energized by taking on big, complicated projects and delivering smart, thoughtful solutions. A blank sheet of paper doesn’t scare you, it gets you excited – you’re always looking for an opportunity push the creative envelope while never losing sight of the customer. Incorporating research, industry insights, best practices and trends is a natural part of your process because you know the best creative is more than a snappy line or pretty picture. Your goal is to tell a story that aligns with customer needs, business goals and delivers tangible results.
You’re looking for a place where you can work hard, raise the creative bar, collaborate with an awesome team and seize opportunities to grow. You’re also looking for a place where your perspective matters, where you can make a difference and contribute to an environment that respects and values you.
· Writing insightful, succinct marketing copy for a variety of vehicles – From emails to print ads, trade shows to landing pages. You’ll work on projects both big and small, conceptual to straight forward.
· Collaborate with designers and copywriters to help bring big ideas to life.
· Work with marketing and business partners to help refine the creative strategy and ensure the customer always stays top of mind.
· Work within existing brand guidelines while knowing when to flex them to meet objectives or create new ones where none exist
· Be at ease with working in a fast-paced environment. You know how to juggle multiple projects while keeping your cool and sense of humor.
· Help develop and maintain TSYS brand voice.
· Be a team player
· 10+ years experience
· A portfolio that WOWS us
· Comfortable writing short-form copy that is both concise and to the point.
· The ability to translate complex concepts into easy-to-understand language
· Strong strategic and conceptual thinking skills
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Strong copy-editing abilities
· Organized, collaborative, impeccable attention to detail
· Highly motivated with an insatiable intellectual curiosity
· Bachelor’s degree in Writing, Communications, or a related field
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.