- Develop Software Development Kit for an Imaging & Computer Vision DSP, including drivers for I/Os, peripherals, integration of DSP Vendor SDK & IP, sample Computer Vision algorithms.
- Work with existing product development team on Imaging & Computer Vision Processor SDK development and verification.
- Contribute to development and continuous improvements of SW development processes, and support ISO-26262 compliance.
- Develop documentation enabling effective knowledge sharing within ON Semiconductor and its customers.
- Extensive experience in C, C++ and real-time operating systems
- Relevant hands on experience in software development for embedded systems, including those with strict/moderate performance & memory constraints
- Experience in developing Software Development Kits for customer programmable embedded systems
- Hands on experience with JTAG/ICE debuggers, protocol analyzers and ability to read HW schematics
- Experience in modern agile software development methodologies and practices
- Experience in Python or Perl scripting
Highly Preferred qualifications
- Experience in OpenCV and basic knowledge of computer vision algorithms (traditional CV and neural networks)
- Experience in programming for and optimizing algorithms for running on Imaging & Computer Vision DSPs
- Experience in developing software for safety-critical systems, MISRA C/C++ experience
- Experience developing software for camera systems
- Familiarity with ISP pipelines for CMOS image sensors
- Experience with automotive industry and technologies.
APN Software Services, Inc.
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560