Title: Desktop Support
Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 6+months with possible extension
- Build, configure, support and troubleshooting hardware and software issues on laptops, desktops, mobile devices, and network printers to resolution
- Interact with customers at all levels of the company, including VIPs.
- Must demonstrate excellent written/verbal interpersonal communication skills (to internal team/customer/external facing audience)
- Ability to respond positively in stressful situations to difficult customers
- Reimage laptops/desktops, backup user’s data, migrate users and reconfigure users’ custom settings
- Assists with IT projects including real estate projects
- Maintain and update inventory in asset tracking system
- Provide end-user training as needed
- Available for after-hours support for technical assistance, project and special events (if needed)
- 3+ years of experience providing hardware and software support for desktop/laptop on MAC/Windows OS
- Support for mobile devices (iOS, Android, and Windows)
- Solid understanding of basic networking and active directory principles
- 3+ years software support, especially Microsoft 365, OKTA, and VPN clients on MAC/PC
- Experience with inventory tracking and maintaining the integrity of the collected asset information
- Strong written and oral communication, and excellent customer service skills
- Microsoft/Apple/A+ certifications are a plus!
- A can-do attitude with a dependable work ethi
- Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc.
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Direct: 510.870.8798 | Fax: 510.623.5055 | email@example.com