We have Job Opportunity for Contract Management Specialist at ORLANDO FL with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 6-9 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
· This position is for a Contract Management Professional that supports implementation of New Unit Contracts for Power & Gas Division.
· Experience with implementation of complex equipment Supply Contracts is important, including experience with drafting contract and change order documents to complex contracts, claim management, assertion and defense.
Ø Experience in Power Generation and Gas Turbine Equipment contracts including customer negotiations is a plus.
Ø Please make sure resume indicates that the candidate has Bachelor Degree.
· Summarize and prepare risk summaries for review and approval by management.
· Write, review, analyze, modify and negotiate contractual documents, claims, settlement agreements, confidentiality agreements, letters of intent, changes to existing agreements for service and equipment, and other contractual terms and conditions to achieve acceptable risk levels.
· Detailed oriented with focus on contractual analysis (including identification of risks)
· Strong sense of urgency in a fast paced project environment.
· Able to communicate clearly and concisely with a range of associates as well as senior executives.
· Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups.
· The ability to socialize ideas, make recommendations and gather team consensus
· Excellent communication, writing, meeting facilitation skills.
· Flexibility and willingness for domestic and international travel - up to 15%.
· Strong understanding of diversity and intercultural differences (experience of operating in diverse and international environments).
· Strong negotiation skills, detail oriented, able to handle multiple projects at the same time
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.